- This event has passed.
Hymans Robertson – Putting members first in 2019: Helping MNTs rise to pension scheme challenges
Wednesday 30 January, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
You're invited to join Hymans, and the Association of Member Nominated Trustees (AMNT), on Wednesday 30 January to help you:
- Prepare for the challenges 2019 will bring
- Maximise value for money throughout the running of your scheme
- Discover the benefits that consolidation could have for your scheme
- Safeguard members' futures by engaging them with their retirement options
You will then have the option to join one of two breakout sessions on:
- Incorporating Responsible Investment into your strategy
- De-risking your scheme through a buy-in, buy-out or longevity swap
Lunch to follow
Who should attend?
This seminar will be relevant for Trustees of DB and DC schemes looking for a fresh perspective on tackling pension scheme challenges. This will count towards Trustee Knowledge and Understanding.