Many companies have already moved, or are considering moving, to a master trust or contract based* arrangement for employee pension provision.
The annual contributions being received by some of these schemes is considerable. So it’s becoming increasingly important for companies to understand how to monitor these types of arrangements. This is essential to ensure they continue to provide good value for money, for both employees and sponsoring employers. .
This new course is aimed at those involved in the governance and management of contract based or master trust DC pension schemes, either through a Pensions Management Committee (PMC) or in a role within HR and Finance.
*group personal pensions
This training course will provide you with insight on:
- Considering contributions
- An introduction to DC investment principles
- The options, strategies and opportunities for members at retirement
- Supplementing providers’ engagement and communication tools
- The role of a master trust Trustee Board and a provider’s Independent Governance Committees (IGCs) for contract based arrangements
- Management and governance structures for Pension Management Committees (PMCs)