- This event has passed.
AMNT Summer Conference – Investing for the future
Thursday 4 JulyFree
Investing for the future is a free one day event including lunch, coffee breaks for networking, with drinks and canapes to the end of the day.
We are bringing together speakers from a range of disciplines to discuss:
- Data Science: The Future of Responsible Investment
- Investment opportunities in an expensive and volatile world
- Jack Dromey MP, Shadow Minister Work and Pensions
- Toby Nangle, Global Head of Asset Allocation, Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Chris Sier: Chair of FCAs working group on costs and charges; Professor at Newcastle University
Registration will open on the 31st of May 2019