"AMNT looks forward to welcome our members and guests to a bang up to the minute account from the Pensions Minister as the Brexit agenda unfurls. Sign up early to secure your place at what is set to be this autumn’s “must attend” pensions event." - David Weeks, Co-Chair AMNT
On 31st October 2019, the AMNT is holding an exciting Members Conference, with confirmed keynote address by Guy Opperman MP. We will be considering todays key issues facing trustees, via various other key experts, including:
- Angus Peters, editor of Pensions Expert, on what the future of pensions may mean for trustees
- Chris Sier and Mel Duffield talking on transparency of investment costs and charges and how to monitor these
- Views from our hosts AON on the world of global markets and responsible investing
- An enlightening Panel looking at how trustees should effectively and practically manage their Fund Managers, especially in relation to the new responsibilities on managing their statement of investment principles.
- Ben Yeoh, an entertaining speaker and expert on ESG matters
The Conference will be held at the London offices of AON. Places are limited, so please respond early if you would like to attend.
As usual, the very popular Break-Out Groups will investigate various important topics for MNT’s and encourage good open discussion. It is also a great time to meet-up informally with other like-minded individuals in the pensions industry to discuss your issues and problems.
Leave A Comment