- This event has passed.
Willis Towers Watson – Introductory Trust-based DC Training
Tuesday 17 September @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This one-day course is designed to give delegates a better understanding of the many issues they will face as a trustee, or scheme manager, of a trust-based DC scheme.
In a participative environment, delegates will explore:
- An overview of the current DC pensions landscape.
- The legal framework within which trustees operate.
- The key issues in effective DC administration.
- The latest developments in DC governance.
- How to devise a DC investment strategy and monitor investment performance.
- Communication and improving member understanding.
- The retirement process, member choices and building a support framework for members.
The cost of this full-day course is £300 + VAT (including breakfast and lunch).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at trustees or managers of DC Trust-based schemes and finance/HR executives who have an interest in Trust-based DC pensions.