Willis Towers Watson – Introductory Master Trust and Contract-based DC Training
Thursday 3 October @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This one-day introductory course is designed to provide delegates with a practical guide to supporting an effective master trust or contract-based DC pension arrangement from both the corporate and member perspective.
This course will cover a number of different areas, including:
- An overview of the current UK DC pensions landscape,highlighting issues, trends and emerging best practice.
- The regulatory framework and the respective roles of the employer, provider and adviser.
- DC governance – a practical guide to minimising risk and maximising value.
- A discussion on DC investment strategies and a guide to monitoring investment performance.
- Member engagement and communication – practical guidance on how to improve member awareness and understanding.
- An overview of the retirement process and new post-retirement options.
The cost of this full-day course is £300 + VAT (including breakfast and lunch).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at DC Governance committee members supporting a master trust or contract-based DC pension scheme, and finance/HR executives who have an interest in master trust or contract-based pensions.