- This event has passed.
Shareaction’s Can We See Clearly Now: A Sharing and Learning Session for Trustees
Tuesday 12 February @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm
An event organised by ShareAction and kindly hosted by Legal and General Group. The event will feature a panel discussion followed by networking.
- Chair: Anne-Marie Williams, ShareAction
- Panel: Emma Douglas – Head of DC Solutions, LGIM
- Mark Thompson – CIO, HSBC Pension Scheme
- David Farrar – Senior Policy Manager, DWP
- Karianne Lancee – Director, Sustainable and Impact Investing at UBS
This event will look at the future of responsible investment (RI) for the pensions industry. Equipped with Shareaction's hot-off-the-press Corporate Pensions Survey findings, you will discuss the current trends in investment alongside what it will take for RI to become truly mainstream.