- This event has passed.
PLSA Investment Conference 2019 – Edinburgh
Wednesday 6 March @ 10:00 am - Friday 8 March @ 2:00 pm
The UK’s largest conference focussed on pension fund investment, attended by 950 pension professionals; including chief investment officers, pension managers, trustees and their advisers. PLSA fund members can attend free of charge.
Titled Investing on the brink, sessions will cover various subjects including;
- the complicated global geopolitical environment,
- the heightened urgency of risks posed by climate change,
- the future impact of technology on industry as well as society, and
- the waning of the economic cycle which may see unsettled financial markets for some time to come.
The programme features high level ideas as well as practical direction on more than just how to steer through the difficult investment environment, but how we may flourish in it and provide savers with the best possible outcomes.
- Alistair Darling, former Chancellor of the Exchequer
- Paul Johnson, Director, Institute for Fiscal Studies
- Katya Adler, Journalist and Broadcaster
- Hannah Fry, Mathematician and Science Presenter
- Elizabeth Corley, Vice Chair, Allianz Global Investors
- Jeremy Coller, Chief Investment Officer, Coller Capital; Founder, FAIRR Initiative
- Nathan Sheets, Chief Economist and Head of Global Macroeconomic Research, PGIM; former Under Secretary for International Affairs, US Treasury
View the programme and book your place https://goo.gl/AhTNQY