- This event has passed.
Hymans Robertson – Webinar: The impact of TPR’s 2021 Annual Funding Statement
Wednesday 9 June @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) recently published its 2021 Annual Funding Statement.
This year, the themes are largely in line with recent guidance published by the Regulator, reinforcing the message that focus should remain on long-term planning and risk management. However, with the fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic likely to continue for some time, it's no surprise that sponsor covenant and affordability have been given particular precedence.
Register to join us on 9 June as our panel of experts will:
- provide an overview of this year's Statement;
- discuss what this means for you from a trustee and sponsor perspective; and
- share best practice case studies on how to approach your 2021 valuation.
Alongside our experts, we're delighted joined by:
- Fiona Etheridge, Pensions Actuary at The Pensions Regulator
- David Walmsley, Chartered Accountant and Covenant Specialist at The Pensions Regulator
- Kevin Wesbroom, Professional Trustee at Capital Cranfield
Don't worry if you can't join live, sign up anyway and you'll be able to access the webinar on-demand, at a time convenient to you. In the meantime, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.