We are delighted to invite you to our next regular morning legal update seminar, taking place on 5 July 2017.
Topics covered by our experts from the Hogan Lovells pension team will include:
- Pensions post-election – what's in store?
- DC update
- The new deferred debt arrangement – will it work?
- Update on cyber-security and the general data protection regulation (GDPR)
- What's new from the Regulator and the PPF?
- Cases and Ombudsman's determinations
- Other legal developments
The seminar will be informal, with breakfast and refreshments available throughout.
Those working in pensions and sponsors of occupational pension schemes. Pension scheme trustees who would like a more in depth analysis of the latest issues are also very welcome.