Becoming a trustee is in two parts: Session 1 - (11:00 -12:00 noon). Session 2 - (14:00 -15:00). The sessions are offered through our virtual training platform and together they provide an insight into the appointment and role of a trustee. Employers and pension schemes keen to develop wider, more diverse participation on their trustee boards may also find this course helpful to inform employees or past employees who may be selected for election to a trustee board.
Session 1 - How do I become a trustee?
- Creating your trustee CV
- What may be involved in selection or election
- Trustee appointments
- How to present yourself as a suitable candidate
Session 2 - What does a trustee do?
- Main duties, responsibilities and powers of a trustee
- Trustee liability and protection
- Decision making, delegation and discretion
- Where to go to find out more
Cost: Free to PLSA members, £200.00 (non-members)
For further information please click on the link below :-