This one-day course is designed to provide delegates with a practical guide to running an effective contract-based (defined contribution) DC pension arrangement.
This course will cover a number opf different areas, including:
- An overview of the current UK DC pensions landscape, highlighting issues, trends and emerging best practice.
- The regulatory framework and the respective roles of the employer, provider and advisor.
- DC governance - a practical guide to minimising risk and maximising value.
- A discussion on DC investment strategies and a guide to monitoring investment performance.
- Member engagement and communication - practical guidance on how to improve member awareness and understanding.
- An overview of the retirement proces and new post-retirement options.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at members of contract-based DC governance committees and finance/HR executives who have an interest in contract-based DC pensions.
The cost of this full-day course is £300 + VAT (including breakfast and lunch).