A conference led by the UK Government
Supported by the World Economic Forum
11th May 9:30am - 2:30pm, One Great George Street,Westminster, London SW1P 3AA
This invitation-only event will convene 100 international thought leaders & senior practitioners from the financial industry to explore the commercial opportunities presented by social impact investment for the mainstream.
Official agenda to be circulated shortly; please find below working agenda for your information.
- 9:30 - 10am - Keynote: Simon Kirby, Economic Secretary to the Treasury
- Panel 1: Is there demand for social impact investment? moderated by The Economist, panelists to include Henderson Global Investors, UBS Wealth Management & Bridges Fund Management (TBC)
- Panel 2: Case studies from around the world - hosted by World Economic Forum
- 11:45 - 12:05 - How does social impact investment fit within current regulation? David Geale, Director of Policy at FCA
- 12:50-1:00 pm Rob Wilson, Minister for Civil Society
- Interactive break out sessions on (a) Investable Assets (b) Distribution & Customer Engagement - Introduced by Elizabeth Corley, VC Allianz Global Investors
- 2:00 - 2:15 pm - Closing Keynote - Harvey McGrath, Chair of Big Society Capital
- 2:20-2:30 Final thank you words from Government