With the support of sponsors, Punter Southall, The Association of Member Nominated Trustees (AMNT) invites its members to attend an afternoon of activities including the Annual General Meeting.
Attendees will be invited to:
- 14.15 hear the AMNT’s response to the Green Paper: Security and Sustainability in Defined Benefit Pension Schemes
- 15.00 Afternoon Tea
- 15.15 participate in an Investment Masterclass led by Punter Southall
- 1615 take part in discussions on Climate Change Risk, facilitated by ClientEarth and Red Line Voting, led by Leanne Clements
- 1715 concluding with a drinks reception
About Punter Southall’s Investment Masterclass
The masterclass will give AMNT members to chance to challenge Danny Vassiliades, Colette Christensen and Adam Gillespie of Punter Southall as they cover the following topics:
- The five pillars to effective investment decisions: Asset Allocation, Risk Identification and Mitigation, Dynamic Diversification, Cost Control, Active Management
- Making strategic decisions about how to hedge, how much to diversify and assessing the case for fiduciary management
- a targeted approach to delivering effective de-risking – bulk annuities
- Building theme throughout for good investment governance
About ClientEarth’s discussion on Climate Change Risk
Megan Clay of ClientEarth will talk trustees through their legal obligations in respect of climate risk, emerging industry best practice and practical steps trustees can take to ensure they are complying with their duties.